Why Choose Overseas Trust and Pension
- We are a specialist firm that focuses solely on trust, pension and retirement provision. This means our knowledge, expertise, products and operational capability are all aligned to meet specific needs of clients and their advisers.
- We have extensive experience of administering Trust, OPES, QROPS, QNUPS and International and Corporate pension schemes.
- We are independent which means the decisions we make are not influenced by the requirements of a larger group or shareholder.
- Being a Guernsey regulated company gives our clients the comfort that a well regulated and highly respected jurisdiction brings in terms of safe guarding clients' wealth.
- We have dedicated teams providing administrative and technical support on a product by product basis. Clear points of contact and support make us an easy to deal with firm.
- We offer a broad yet specialist product range which has been developed specifically to meet the needs of clients. This results in high quality, effective and relevant solutions for clients and advisers.
- We respect the client adviser relationship and do not offer our products and services directly to clients.
- We understand the need to support and work with advisers; we assist them in a range of areas from technical to marketing and sales.
- We have a programme of continual improvement and development which means we are always improving our service, developing and enhancing our products. This approach ensures our clients benefit from innovative thinking and award winning product.
- We are a solutions led business with a “can do” approach.
- Guernsey is a world class jurisdiction for international financial services. Its political stability, financial security, regulated environment, robust legislation, skills and expertise makes it the ideal jurisdiction from which to offer pensions and trusts.
- One of only eighteen jurisdictions worldwide to achieve an AAA status International Monetary Fund (IMF) “The ratings that have been achieved by Guernsey are the highest awarded to any jurisdiction… .”
Source: Financial Stability Assessment Programme Review of Regulatory Framework Jan 2011.